Last Revised: 6th August, 2019
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us through our software applications (including but not limited to JeeonConnect), and through our website and Facebook groups. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, consume our knowledge content and take quizzes, order a product, refer a patient, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us or use our applications. The types of information we may collect include your name, phone number, email address, postal address, and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Services
When you access or use our services or software applications, or visit our website or social media groups, we automatically collect information about you, including:
For more details about how we collect information, including details about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Information Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
In order to uniquely identify you and enable delivery of medicines and other healthcare products that you order for your pharmacy from our suppliers and manufacturers, we may collect identifying information and sales codes from said suppliers and manufacturers, and match it with our database to facilitate our services to you.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions and orders and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
- Personalize and improve our services.
Sharing of Information
We will not share personal information about you or any content with any third
For example, we may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out work on our behalf, such as delivering product and medicine orders, assign appointments for doctors and surgeries, processing bills, designing tailored knowledge content and tips, providing certification, following up with patients that you have identified so they may be contacted by us or relevant organizations for information that would benefit their health, and to organizations that may want to work with you based on your competency and performance as recorded by the Jeeon Connect These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to you and your patients through Jeeon Bangladesh Ltd.
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service https://www.jeeon.co/jeeonconnect-terms-of-service/;
- To protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with any merger, sale of Jeeon Bangladesh Ltd. assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- For research and publication purposes, or to improve the quality of healthcare at various providers, we may share data provided by you after it has been anonymized;
- For designing health education campaigns; and
- We may also share aggregated or anonymized information and analytics with third parties that does not directly identify you.
Third Party Analytics
Jeeon Bangladesh Ltd. is concerned with protecting your privacy and data. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data in our possession against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing. This includes, for example, phone number authentication, password protection, and other access and authentication controls.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on our app, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your personal data has been compromised, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below. If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you and the relevant authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
Your Information Choices
Data Retention, Access, Correction, Deletion
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers as directed by paying customers. Jeeon Bangladesh Ltd. will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce agreements.
Upon request, Jeeon Bangladesh Ltd. will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information that we are aware of. In addition, if you wish to access or amend any of the personal information we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you, you may contact us at email@example.com.
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, may no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.